WHY CHOOSE IMMOPROOF
Before buying a home, you get it inspected. That goes without saying. And yet, we’re less likely to do the same for the land it sits on. Countless property owners in Quebec are living on contaminated soil, and the consequences can be disastrous: lower property values, insufficient load-bearing capacity, harmful effects on your family’s health, lawsuits…
Don’t be caught unprepared—Request an IMMOPROOF report today.
It’s simple, fast, affordable, and will help you avoid any unpleasant surprises.
IMMOPROOF’s search tool does the work for you and consults tens of thousands of files distributed across eight public databases. The goal? To create, in just a few minutes, a site report that informs you of the condition of the land that the house being analyzed sits on. In just a few minutes, you’ll get a database report on the database inscriptions for the land on which the house is located.».
THE ONLY AFFORDABLE REPORT ON THE MARKET THAT INFORMS YOU OF THE CONTAMINATION RISKS ON A RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY.
SIMPLE AND IMMEDIATE
Once we have the location, we do the search for you. The report is delivered to your inbox in just a few minutes.
Since contaminants migrate, the IMMOPROOF report covers a 150-metre radius around the location under analysis.
price $79.99 +taxes
WITH IMMOPROOF, YOU’LL KNOW IN JUST A MINUTE IF THE PROPERTY OR OTHER PROPERTIES LOCATED WITHIN A 150-METRE RADIUS HAVE BEEN REPORTED:
- In Quebec’s Contaminated Sites Inventory (Répertoire sur les terrains contaminés)
- In the Contaminated Sites Inventory (federal)
- In Quebec’s Soil Deposit and Industrial Waste Inventory (Répertoire des dépôts de sols et de résidus industriels)
- In provincial data on authorized engineered landfills and landfills in operation
- In relation to pipeline incidents (National Energy Board)
- Carte de localisation des anciennes carrières et dépôts de surface de l’Ile de Montréal
- Carte des anciens dépotoirs de la Ville de Trois-Rivières
ORDER A REPORT
Want to order an IMMOPROOF report?